Every piece of our collection is made to order and made to last.
What does made to order mean? By only preparing garments that have a home, we further our promise to the planet. Plus, it’s pretty special to know that we made it just for you. Our responsible production model ensures that each garment is made-to-order and we promise it’s worth the wait.
Here’s what goes on from the moment a Melke piece catches your eye to the first time the two of you unite.
- LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. You found the piece, you haven’t stopped thinking about it, and you’re ready to see it in your closet.
- SELECT YOUR SIZE. Look over the sizing chart included on each product page. Find your size according to your measurements, or drop us a line at email@example.com and let us help you find your perfect fit.
- PLACE YOUR ORDER. Enter your payment information, shipping address, and get excited. Please allow 4-6 weeks after your order is placed for production and 5-7 days after the item’s production for it to be shipped.
- MAGIC IN THE MAKING. Our NY based factory and studio gets working on your piece made for you.
- SHIPPING ALERT. We’ll let you know when your order has been received, and you’ll receive another email when your order has shipped!
- TRACKING AVAILABLE. Shipping confirmation and tracking details will be sent to you via FedEx 48 hours after the order has shipped. Click on the tracking number in your email to track your order’s whereabouts.
- ORDER DELIVERED. It’s time to fall in love and it’s totally worth the wait.