Every piece of our collection is made to order and made to last.
What does made to order mean? By only preparing garments that have a home, we further our promise to the planet. Plus, it’s pretty special to know that we made it just for you. Our responsible production model ensures that each garment is made-to-order and we promise it’s worth the wait.
Here’s what goes on from the moment a Melke piece catches your eye to the first time the two of you unite.
1. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. You found the piece, you haven’t stopped thinking about it, and you’re ready to see it in your closet.
2. SELECT YOUR SIZE. Look over the sizing chart included on each product page. Find your size according to your measurements, or drop us a line at email@example.com and let us help you find your perfect fit.
3. PLACE YOUR ORDER. Enter your payment information, shipping address, and get excited. Please allow 4-6 weeks after your order is placed for production and 5-7 days after the item’s production for it to be shipped.
4. MAGIC IN THE MAKING. Our NY based factory and studio gets working on your piece made for you.
5. SHIPPING ALERT. We’ll let you know when your order has been received, and you’ll receive another email when your order has shipped!
6. TRACKING AVAILABLE. Shipping confirmation and tracking details will be sent to you via FedEx 48 hours after the order has shipped. Click on the tracking number in your email to track your order’s whereabouts.
7. ORDER DELIVERED. It’s time to fall in love and it’s totally worth the wait.
All items are made to order and made to last. Shipment can be expected 4-6 weeks after ordering. All orders are shipped from New York via FedEx Ground. We’ll let you know when your order has been received, and you’ll receive another email when your order has shipped!
Shipping confirmation and tracking details will be sent to you via FedEx 48 hours after the order has shipped. Click on the tracking number in your email to track your order’s whereabouts.
Yes, we do! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Unwashed, unworn garments are eligible for exchange within two days of the date of delivery. If you are interested in exchanging an item, please send an email to email@example.com within two business days of receiving your order. Please include the order number as well as the reason for the exchange and any order or sizing questions you may have. Items returned without contacting our support team will not be eligible for exchange.
On each of our product pages you’ll find a sizing guide. All items are measured by hand to help you find the best fit. If you’ve looked over the guide and still have questions, you can always reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your measurements and we’ll help you find your perfect fit!
Melke is committed to building a brand that is all-natural, eco-friendly, and plastic-free. Learn more about our commitment to Mother Nature at our Sustainability Page.